Move it!… don’t think about it twice!!… Shake it baby!!
Come on guys!!… The holidays are waaaayyy over!!… It’s time to get back in shape.
Here are a few easy but helpful tips:
– First thing to drink in the morning when you wake up: Hot water with lemon or organic apple vinegar.
– Exercise every day at least for 20 minutes, any activity that includes cardio.
– Don’t weight yourself every 5 minutes, that Is just going to disappoint you, specially women (we have many busy days with crazy hormones).
– Try to avoid refined sugar. Use stevia instead.
– Drink green tea (it is going to boost your metabolism).
– If you are a coffee drinker (like me), add a pinch of cinnamon (it’s a natural fat burner).
– If you gained a little bit of weight…. DON’T buy bigger clothes.
– If you are a good drinker … Drink red wine (2 glasses don’t kill anybody)
– Read (healthy mind = healthy body).
– Look at yourself in the mirror everyday, and LOVE yourself because it’s all you have and it’s wonderful.